Experiences uprooting a big tree not dying is currently attracting a lot of people’s attention. There are many people who find and buy their favorite large-sized plants, beautiful shapes… but can’t bring more heavy soil to plant in the garden.
So what are the experiences? uprooting a big tree No need to go to the polls, but the survival rate is high? If there is such a way, it will transport more trees, less expensive to multiply, less time consuming and less expensive.
Bạn Đang Xem: Hướng Dẫn Kinh Nghiệm Bứng Chuyển Cây To Không Bị Chết
Advantages and disadvantages of the technique of uprooting large trees without potting
|Is a method to help move plants with large roots and deep underground easily and conveniently
Can transport more trees and more compact, not bulky
Less time consuming and less expensive than other methods
Less labor cost
|It is easy to kill the tree if you do not know how to take care of the cuttings properly after pulling the tree and bringing it to another area for planting
Notes before uprooting large trees
Notes before uprooting large trees
Before taking the steps in tree removal, you should note the following:
- Before uprooting the tree, it is necessary to dig a hole to ferment the tree, prepare the soil so that when the tree has just been brought back, it can be planted immediately. Because the tree, when it is uprooted, the longer it is, the more difficult it will be for the tree to live. Especially, absolutely do not dig up trees on days with heavy rain or hot weather.
- Do not uproot the tree immediately, but dig around the base of the tree. Then cut about ¾ of the roots and then stop, add compost, then fill the stump with soil and keep the soil moist for a while, from 1 to a few months. Then continue to dig all the remaining roots and prepare enough force to move the tree to the transport vehicle to the place of incubation to restore the tree.
- When the tree is uprooted, it must be covered with black, mushy soil or applied to the base of the tree, then use a powerful rooting stimulant, NAA, to make the tree viable.
- Do not uproot the tree when the tree is flowering and young buds.
The process of uprooting a large tree does not die
Xem Thêm : Cây Thủy Canh Và Cách Chăm Sóc Phù Hợp
After carefully reading the above notes, you can perform tree removal according to the following steps:
Choose the right time to move the tree
If you want to move a certain stump, especially a large tree, you need to first observe the growth ability of the tree before deciding when to prune is appropriate. It is advisable to uproot the plant in the resting stage or when the leaves are old. Absolutely do not proceed to uproot trees that are prolific, capable of strong growth, especially those that are producing a lot of silk leaves.
Before pulling the tree, it is necessary to prune the branches and leaves. However, do not cut all but leave the tree to carry out its life process, especially for conifers such as casuarina trees, etc. to help the tree avoid consuming a lot of energy, and at the same time creating a balance. biomass for plants. You can also combine with pruning, shaping the tree at this stage.
Rules when uprooting large trees
Minimize the level of damage to the roots during the uprooting process
When uprooting the tree, you must cut off the entire root system below the tree, keeping only a part of the roots around the base, depending on the species of tree, but keep the roots according to the following dimensions:
- Root depth: Trees with the characteristic of transverse roots, try to uproot and root at a depth of 40 – 60 cm, trees with deep roots will uproot to a depth of 70 – 80 cm.
- Horizontal root cutting: Depending on the size of the stump, choose an appropriate size, usually leaving the width of the roots around the root from 40cm – 80cm in a circular shape.
- Note: When uprooting trees must use sharp tools, specialized for uprooting trees such as crowbars, beams, big knives… when cutting roots, the cuts must be neat and straight, do not use knives to cut roots, it will easily damage the roots. root tissues, it is difficult for plants to sprout new roots.
Handling the roots after uprooting the tree
The roots of the plant after being uprooted are susceptible to fungal invasion. To process the rootsYou can choose to uproot the tree when it comes in After uprooting the plant to the ground, mix a mixture of antifungal drugs and strong rooting stimulants (dose according to the instructions on the package) sprayed on the roots, then planted, every 7-10 days of watering. root once.
- Commonly used fungicides: Kasumin, COC 85, Metaxyl, Vadydamicin..
- Rooting stimulants: B1, N3M, NAA, Atonik…
Cut off branches and leaves to limit water evaporation when uprooting the tree
This is a way to help the tree lose strength, limit dry branches, and help the tree recover quickly.
Irrigate sufficiently and regularly, do not water too wet or let it dry out before watering. If uprooting the tree in the rainy season, it is necessary to spray pesticides to prevent fungal diseases and pests.
Consult before deciding to move a large tree without worrying about death
- Do not uproot trees that are showing buds, trees that have fully matured canopy (old leaves and flat leaves).
- Uprooting trees in the dry season has a higher survival rate than uprooting trees in the rainy season, except for areca trees, which are easily removed and replanted in the rainy season.
- In order to ensure the best survival of the tree after being removed, it is advisable to take cuttings and nurse them in a cool place, avoid harsh sunlight, and water them with adequate spraying. new mind
Experience of uprooting large trees with easy-to-live plants
- Tree Size: Dig up fruit trees, shade trees, large ornamental trees…with 1-3 years old, root diameter <10cm, tree height<4m
- Type tree: livable plants like tree si, banyan, birth, crocodile, filling, acacia, orange, lemon, kumquat, tangerine…
- Conduct: cut off about 2/3 of the canopy, water enough, dig 30-40cm deep, cut the horizontal roots 1-2m from the root, the bigger the tree, the farther away from the root, the deeper. Next, uproot the tree, treat the cut of the root, then transport it to the nursery for incubation. About 2 months after the tree recovers, it can be planted in other places before the buds come out.
The experience of uprooting a large tree that does not die with difficult-to-live plants
Uprooting large, difficult-to-live trees such as mango trees, longan trees, lychee, etc., the way of uprooting is similar to the above. Should be plucked in the 11-12 lunar month, brought back to the garden to nurture and plant in the 2-3 lunar month. If planted in April-October, it is necessary to cover the burning sun with a black grille for 20-30 days.
Experience of uprooting large trees that do not die with perennial plants
Size of the tree: usually a tree with a root diameter of 0.5-1m: Mainly applied to perennial ornamental plants such as: Sesame, banyan, si, birth, cassava…
Before digging the root, cut the entire canopy and main trunk to limit the drainage of the tree, 1-3m from the root depending on aesthetic requirements. Proceed to pull up the plant using a crane or a carrier to move it to a nursing place.
How to incubate (nourish) large, newly uprooted trees
After the tree is brought to the nursing place, we quickly proceed to brood the tree to avoid the tree dying, broken. Choosing a lewd place is also an important job to pay attention to. Should choose a flat terrain to reduce leveling work. If you choose a low-lying area, the tree will be easily flooded when it rains. And high ground is also a bad choice because the tree is prone to drought, and also costs labor, electricity and water when watering the plants.
Why do you have to take cuttings to incubate a new tree?
Large trees when newly uprooted (digging, uprooting) should be incubated for about 2-3 months for the plants to take root, sprout young leaves, and then plant them. Because of:
- This ensures the plant quickly takes root and is well cared for and restored. After
- After a period of incubation, the plant will be healthy and live well. Survival rate is very high.
- Be proactive in planting time.
- Easy to transport.
Steps to incubate after uprooting large trees
Step 1: Build a tree
Construct a frame so that the tree after sex will have a fulcrum to stand upright and not be shaken in rainy and windy weather.
Step 2: Rotate large tree cuttings
Gourd cuttings wider than the diameter of the bulb and a little taller than the pot. Tie the tree to the tree frame. The distance between the trees must ensure sufficient growth conditions for the tree while waiting for planting. Add more planting land for the tree cutting bridge. But be careful not to compact the soil tightly because doing so will cause damage to the tree. Keep doing this until the lust is gone.
Step 3: Take care of plants at the nursery
Taking care of a large tree after being uprooted by covering it, composting it with straw or using any other item that helps the tree avoid the wind and keep the trunk warm is fine.
In addition, it is necessary to add a growing medium that is coarse substrates such as ash, large-grained sand or other coarse substrates for the purpose of creating aeration conditions for plant roots to develop. Absolutely do not mix organic or inorganic fertilizers into the growing medium.
In addition, when taking care of plants, you should only water a sufficient amount, avoid watering too little or too much. When the tree has about 3-4 pairs of leaves, you can lightly spray fertilizer because in this stage, the plant needs to be supplemented with protein at a concentration of 1g/1 liter of water. Do not apply higher fertilizer because it can cause leaf burn.
And when the plant has produced the second wave of leaves, it is recommended to use a stimulant with a concentration of about 10ppm NAA because in this stage, the roots have formed and the growth regulator NAA has the ability to stimulate the plant to take root. And about 2 to 3 months later you can continue to add decayed organic fertilizer to the plants.
Hanoi Bonsai – caycanhhanoi.vn