Bed is the place where we rest after a long time of tiring and stressful work. Therefore, the position and bed direction exactly to bring the most complete and comfortable sleep. Together CityA Homes Discover how to make a bed according to feng shui!
How is the bed direction calculated??
first. Head or foot bed direction?
Currently, many homeowners are interested in calculating the direction of the bed according to the head or foot when designing the room. Because oddly, even if you determine the direction of the bed that is right for you, but it is not accurate about how to calculate the direction of the head or the foot of the bed, everything becomes meaningless.
Bạn Đang Xem: Hướng giường ngủ đặt theo phong thủy tốt cho gia chủ
According to feng shui, the bed corresponds to a small extreme. Taking the head of the sleeping person as the coordinates, and the direction of the bed will be calculated according to the direction of the foot of the bed (The side of the foot of the sleeping person). When they woke up, everyone sat and looked at the foot of the bed.
When sleeping, the body uses the gas taken from the foot of the bed. Therefore, in order to have the correct direction to place the bed, you need to ensure that the air source under your feet is fresh and does not violate the prohibitions in feng shui.
In short, the direction of the bed is placed in the direction of the foot, not the head of the bed as people think.
2. Direction of bed according to age of husband or wife?
Usually, homeowners will look at the zodiac sign to set the appropriate bed direction. However, many people wonder whether to choose the age of a husband or wife in this case.
According to the principle when looking at feng shui bed, you will use the age of the homeowner to decide on important things such as: time to build the house, direction of the house… But for Vietnamese families, the man always plays the role of an owner. home – the main pillar and shoulder the great work. Therefore, if you want to set the bed direction for the couple to be warm, harmonious, and do well, you need to look at the husband’s age.
Based on the husband’s age, place the bed towards the destiny:
- People bearing the fate Kim, Earth: Place the bed in the Northeast, Northwest, West and Southwest directions.
- People with the Fire, Wood, and Water destiny: Place the bed in the North, South and East directions.
Putting the bed towards the destiny helps to focus on vitality, have a better and deeper sleep. As a result, every day is mentally refreshed, working and studying more effectively.
In addition to the destiny, you need to pay attention to place the head of the bed close to the wall to create certainty in the marriage. At the same time, this also creates a sense of peace of mind for the sleeper.
The direction of the bed should be placed to get sand?
first. The direction of the bed is calculated according to the zodiac sign
The direction of the bed is the direction of the foot of the bed. To generate sand, homeowners need to pay attention to the harmonious coordination between the sign of the person lying down and the direction of the bed.
As a rule, the zodiac sign is calculated according to the lunar date of birth by dividing them by 9. Then how much balance is compared with the table below to find the correct zodiac sign:
For example, a woman born in 1996: take 1 + 9 + 9 + 6 = 25:9 = 2 remainder 7. Compared with the above table, the number 7 corresponds to the sign of Wisdom.
From determining the zodiac sign, we have a way to place the bed in the bedroom in the following direction:
After determining the zodiac sign, set the bed direction according to the following rules:
- Manh Can: place the bed in the southwest direction to meet Sinh Qi, put the bed in the northwest direction to meet Thien Y.
- Destiny: Put the bed in the Northwest so that the face always looks at Thien Y or Sinh Qi.
- Fate Can: put the West bed to meet Sinh Qi, put the bed in the Northeast direction to meet Thien Y.
- Manh Doai: place the bed in the southwest and northwest direction.
- Destiny: place the bed in the east direction.
- Destiny: place the bed in the north or south direction.
- Destiny: place the bed in the South or North direction.
- Destiny Kham: place the bed in the East or Southeast direction.
2. The direction of the bed is calculated according to the position and standard feng shui ratio
In feng shui, you should focus on the principle of “first, second, direction”. That is, choose the right position to place the bed, then go to the direction of the bed. The exact determination of the position of the bed should ensure that the air sand of both the principle and the real gas is obtained.
To be able to set up a bed according to feng shui to get sand, you need:
- The position of the bed ensures a quiet space.
- Placing the bed against the wall does not create free space. However, the bed should not be placed one way close to the wall, but should create a certain distance with the ratio 1:4 (children), 1:6 and 1:7 (adults, middle-aged), 1:9 ( elder).
What to pay attention to when designing a bedroom??
first. Designed according to age characteristics
Each age group will have different thoughts, psychology and interests. This also affects the choice of bed design and direction.
a. For adult room:
Bedrooms for adults should ensure the following factors:
- Should choose West, Southwest and Northwest.
- Ensure a quiet space, use soft materials, cool or neutral colors.
- Independent, closed and private space, suitable for the needs of each family.
- Room size is suitable, not too secretive. The ratio of the bed to the room size is in accordance with feng shui standards.
- Compared with the bed, the bedroom should be about 4-6 times wide.
- The room should not have too many electronic devices and mirrors.
b. Kid’s bedroom
When arranging children’s bedrooms, they need to be gentle and warm. In addition, you need to ensure the following:
- Arrange the child’s bedroom in the East or Southeast direction of the house.
- Do not choose colors that are too quiet, causing a feeling of heaviness. It is recommended to use warm tones and materials with soft, neutral lines.
- The room area is 3 to 5 times bigger than the bed.
- The room should have a scientific layout, a balance between play and rest space.
2. Design away from taboos
a. Avoid placing the head of the bed facing the door
Positioning the bed opposite the room door is not good in the water room. This will affect the health and career path of the owner.
b. Do not place the head of the bed too close to the window
Windows are where air flows into the room. Therefore, if you put it close to the window, the rainy weather can affect and disrupt sleep.
c. Avoid placing the head of the bed directly in the mirror
Putting your bed in front of a mirror can startle you from sleep. This affects mental and physical health if it goes on for a long time.
d. Do not place the head of the bed near the toilet
The toilet is a place where the air flow is not clean and fresh. Therefore, placing the bed close to the toilet can affect the sleep of the owner.
e. Avoid the direction of the headboard towards the stove
Homeowners should not place the bedroom near the stove. Hot, greasy air from the kitchen can interfere with sleep. In the long run, if the bedroom is located close to the kitchen, it can cause some cardiovascular diseases.
In the case where the bedroom is located near the kitchen, avoid placing the headboard close to the kitchen to minimize the impact on sleep.
f. Abstain from placing the bed directly into the chimney
According to feng shui, the chimney is considered an influence on the children’s path. Therefore, it is not recommended to choose the position of the millet bed direction opposite the chimney.
If you have accidentally placed the bed opposite the exhaust pipe, you need to change the position of the bed so that you do not see the chimney. If the room is too narrow to change, it is necessary to use curtains to cover the visible space of the chimney.
g. Avoid leaving “no” at the head of the bed
At the head of the bed should be close to the wall, avoiding the gap. This helps to avoid bad luck, creating a feeling of protection while sleeping.
In case the head of the bed is not close to the wall, the end of the bed must be close to the wall or a cabinet next to the head of the bed.
H. Abstain from stairs pressing the top of the bed
It is also not advisable to place the bed at the bottom of the stairs or the stairs outside. The sound of footsteps walking up and down the stairs will affect your sleep, making it difficult to sleep well and sleep deeply.
Choose the direction of the bed according to the Five Elements
The Five Elements divides the year of birth into Metal, Wood, Earth, Fire, and Water. Based on that, you can determine bed direction in accordance with his destiny:
first. The five elements of each age
|– Year of the Monkey: 1932, 1992
– Year of the Goat: 1955, 2015
– Age of the Rat: 1984, 1924
– Year of the Rooster: 1933, 1993
– Year of the Tiger: 1962, 2022
– Age of the Ox: 1985, 1925
– Age of the Dragon: 1940, 2000
– Year of the Rabbit: 1963, 2023
– Age of the Snake: 1941, 2001
– Age of the Dog: 1970, 2030
– Horse Age: 1954, 2014
– New Year of the Pig: 1971, 2031
|– Nham Ngo: 1942, 2002
– Year of the Pig: 1959, 2019
– Year of the Dragon: 1988, 1928
– Year of the Goat: 1943, 2003
– Year of the Rat: 1972, 2032
– Age of the Snake: 1989, 1929
– Age of Tiger: 1950, 2010
– Year of the Ox: 1973, 2033
– New Year of the Rabbit: 1951, 2011
– Age of Sagittarius: 1980, 2040
– Year of the Dog: 1958, 2018
– New Year of the Rooster: 1981, 2041
|– Binh Ty: 1936, 1996
– Year of the Snake: 1953, 2013
– Year of the Dog: 1982, 1922
– Age of the Ox: 1937, 1997
– Year of the Horse: 1966, 2026
– Age of the Pig: 1983, 1923
– Age of Armor: 1944, 2004
– Year of the Goat: 1967, 2027
– Year of the Rooster: 1945, 2005
– Tiger’s Age: 1974, 2034
– Year of the Dragon: 1952, 2012
– Age of the Rabbit: 1975, 2035
|– Giap Tuat: 1934, 1994
– Year of the Rooster: 1957, 2017
– Year of the Tiger: 1986, 1926
– Age of the Pig: 1935, 1995
– Age of the Dragon: 1964, 2024
– Age of the Rabbit: 1987, 1927
– Year of the Rat: 1948, 2008
– Year of the Rat: 1965, 2025
– Year of the Ox: 1949, 2009
– Year of the Horse: 1978, 2038
– Year of the Monkey: 1956, 2016
– Year of the Goat: 1979, 2039
|– Lunar New Year: 1938, 1998
– New Year of the Ox: 1961, 2021
– Horse Age: 1990, 1930
– Age of the Rabbit: 1939, 1999
– Year of the Monkey: 1968, 2028
– New Year of the Goat: 1991, 1931
– Year of the Dog: 1946, 2006
– Age of the Rooster: 1969, 2029
– Age of the Pig: 1947, 2007
– Year of the Dragon: 1976, 2036
– Age of the Rat: 1960, 2020
– Age of the Snake: 1977, 2037
2. Follow the command of the five elements
You can calculate the direction according to the five element parity based on the following table:
|Northwest, North||East, Southeast||North||male||East North West South|
When choosing bed direction According to the five elements, it is necessary to pay attention to the following factors of mutuality and contrast:
- The five elements are born in each other: Metal gives birth to Water, Aquarius gives birth to Wood, Wood gives birth to Fire, Fire gives birth to Earth, and Earth gives birth to Kim.
- The Five Elements are incompatible: Metal meets Wood, Wood meets Water, Water meets Fire, Fire meets Kim.
3. Good direction for the bedroom
a. Direction of the bedroom for par Kim
|Mutual direction (Earth born Kim)||Direction of harmony||Opposite direction (Fire etched metal)|
|East North West South||North, Northwest||male|
b. The direction of the bedroom for par Moc
|Mutual direction (Aquatic Wood)||Direction of harmony||Opposite direction (Kim et Moc)|
|North||East, Southeast||Northwest, North|
c. The direction of the bedroom for par Thuy
|Mutual direction (Kim Sinh Thuy)||Direction of harmony||Opposite direction (Earth and Water)|
|Northwest, North||North||East North West South|
d. Direction of the bedroom for the Fire par
|The direction of mutual rebirth (Jupiter gives birth to Fire)||Direction of harmony||Opposite direction (Water and Fire)|
e. The direction of the bedroom for destiny
|Mutual direction (Fire born Earth)||Direction of harmony||Opposite direction (Wood carving Tho)|
|male||East North West South||East, Southeast|
Homeowners can rely on the fate of the five elements as calculated above to choose the direction of the bed for science and attract a lot of fortune.
Based on the fate of the five elements, the homeowner can choose the direction of the bed to gain a lot of fortune and bring a good night’s sleep.
Compatible colors of the bedroom for the par
Bedroom colors need to match your future destiny:
- Destiny Kim: Choose ocher, iridescent, white, ocher, gray or gray.
- Fate: should choose to paint the room in dark blue, purple blue, sky blue, black blue, purple blue, green.
- Destiny: should choose to paint the room in white, navy blue, sky blue, gray, gray, dark blue, blue purple.
- Destiny of Fire: should choose to paint the room green, turquoise, pink, green, red, purple.
- Par brothels: should choose to paint the room red, purple, yellow, pink, brown.
If you have any questions or need support, you can contact us directly CityA Homes through the following channels:
- Hotline: 0905 389 389 VND
- Email: email@example.com
CityA Homes is currently having a promotion for customers Danang house design. CityA Homes will support you 24/24h with the best quality commitment!